Pages

Hi and welcome to my doll blog. I'm Dana, the newest addition in an extensive doll family. Join me as I meet the other dolls. In a house full of girls, you never know what's going on or who you will see.
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

China Girl's Tea Party


China Girl is having a tea party today at the park.  It's her most favorite thing to do.
 

I wonder who she is inviting for tea?

 
 Oh, her guests today are Lulu Belle, Rapunzel, and the Wizard.  Everyone is dressed in their tea party best.  China and Rapunzel have really hit it off.  Could this be a new pair of best friends?

Everyone had a really nice time in the new park.  Lulu really wants to have another tea party soon.  She wants to make her own party, just like China Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment