Pages

Hi and welcome to my doll blog. I'm Dana, the newest addition in an extensive doll family. Join me as I meet the other dolls. In a house full of girls, you never know what's going on or who you will see.
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 10, 2014

Patience Wilde

Can it be?  A new doll in the park?  Where did she come from?
 
 
China Girl: "Are you from Oz too?" 
Patience:  "No I'm from Wonderland.  I got put in a dark box and when I got out, I was here.  What is this place?" 
China Girl:  "You're in The Doll House.  A wonderful place where dolls are loved and cherished.  My name is China Girl.  Whom might you be?"
Patience: "My name is Patience Wilde.  However, I prefer going by the name Alice."
 
Dora: "Wow, your eyes move.  What a neat trick!  Wanna see what I can do?"

 





Alice:  "That made me dizzy!"
 

Lauryce: "Hi new girl. Do you want to play kick ball with us?
Alice: "Sure.  I need to stretch my legs anyway."


Dora: "Do you want to play with our toys?"
Alice: "You're not going to do that creepy thing with you eyes again are you?"
Dora: "I won't do it anymore if you don't like it."


 
 
Okay, it's official.  My short reign as new girl has come to an end.  I haven't even got to interact with all of the other dolls yet.  I hope the doll population doesn't grow this fast on a regular basis.  Otherwise, I won't be able to keep up with all my posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment