Pages

Hi and welcome to my doll blog. I'm Dana, the newest addition in an extensive doll family. Join me as I meet the other dolls. In a house full of girls, you never know what's going on or who you will see.
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Lea explores the Zoo.

Lea Clark got to go on an outing at the local zoo.  Besides seeing the animals, there were so many spots for a photo opportunity.
First stop was the butterfly house.
She got to see frogs and dragonflies at the pond.
We couldn't pass by these giant flowers without taking a picture first.
Don't worry, this isn't a real frog.
Tree hugger. <3
Wheeeee!!!!
Queen of the hill!
The playground is so much fun!

Okay, I'm sliding down again.
I feel like Thumbelina.
Thank you to our new junior photographer for these awesome photos of Lea.  
Great job!




















No comments:

Post a Comment