Pages

Hi and welcome to my doll blog. I'm Dana, the newest addition in an extensive doll family. Join me as I meet the other dolls. In a house full of girls, you never know what's going on or who you will see.
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I've Arrived!!!

Hi and welcome.  I've just arrived at my new home.  It's been a long journey.  I've been traveling a lot and ended up in a Toys R Us Express.  I didn't stay there for too long.  I was quickly adopted by a nice lady whose daughters love dolls.  From what I've heard they love dolls so much that they can't stop adding to their family. 



Upon arrival, the house was very quiet with not one doll in sight.  Caroline was in the car ride home, but she disappeared when she received a small box from American Girl.


I made my way into the living room.  My feet hurt from standing in my boots during all that traveling.  Sitting on a sofa was a girl named Kyla and a baby named Lisa.  Kyla is very nice.  She told me to make myself at home and found me a pair of house slippers.  Lisa doesn't talk yet.  She hid under her blanket when she saw me and then went back to her coloring.

There is a Siamese cat named Rascal.  And boy does that cat really live up to it's name.  Kyla says that this is a rare quiet moment in the living room.  Several girls are at ballet-including Caroline.  She also went on to say that the house is full of dolls and I could explore all the rooms. 

I think I'll just rest tonight.  I'm exhausted from traveling and just want to hang out with my new friend Kyla.

Kyla found me a pair of pajamas that match my slippers.  "Can I do your eyebrows?" asks Kyla.  "Um...okay." I reply.  Kyla loves applying makeup.  I am really not a makeup type of girl, but Kyla was really excited.  She did a really good job.  I think I will keep my eyebrows this way.
Before
After

 
This ends the first day of my new journey.  I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment