When I reached back home, I texted some of my other Journey Girl friends and let them know that I'm living with another Journey Girl and we are now good friends.
Today I also added The Dolls page to my blog that is going to include pictures and profiles of everyone. I had a really fun day. I made my way into the lavender room and got to look through the dressers for clothes that fit me. Score! It turns out that the My Life bottoms from Walmart that doesn't fit the AG girls fit me perfect. I put together an outfit with a My Life capris, handmade top, and a Madame Alexander jacket. All the shoes were too big or too small.
Going on in the lavender room was a small group ballet class. The trio was none other than Caroline (who I haven't seen since my first car ride home), a sweet girl named Jess (she has done some traveling herself), and-Oh my gosh!!! Is it really her?? Kit Kittredge!!! She is my idol! I consider myself to be the modern age Kit and here is the real deal herself. I'm totally speechless.
I run back to the wardrobe to hide. I don't know how to approach the amazing Kit Kittredge. She finds me in the wardrobe and asks me for an interview tonight. Kit is the in house journalist. A new doll is definitely newsworthy. Wow. I swoon! Kit wants to interview me?
I feel faint. Air, I need air! Kyla suggests we go skating outside. Being outdoors is just what I needed. Kyla worries that I won't want to be her friend now that I've met Kit. Kyla is a true friend and we will be friends forever!
I can't wait for my interview tonight. Maybe I will get to ask Kit a few questions myself. I'm going to get my notebook ready right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment