I started my day by checking out the green room. This is the place where all the interesting stuff happens. I heard last week that there was a tiny Mooshka mermaid who married a Zelf. They live in Tolee's treehouse in a magical aquarium. This morning the room was quiet. I did spot on the far end, a cruise ship full of Monster High girls. I wonder if they hijacked the ship from Barbie or got her permission. I'll find out later.
In the master room, is a gym where Zoey Chloe was practicing her gymnastics. She loves posing for the camera.
On my way back to the living room, I spotted Zoey's younger sister Sophie. She was singing to herself and playing. Unlike her sister, Sophie is shy. When she saw me, she gave a shy wave and then disappeared. I think she lives in the green room, while Zoey Chloe lives in the lavender room.
An update on the green room; I got a peek at the magical aquarium. The happy little couple let me photograph them. I also saw Barbie and she lends out her cruise ship so others can enjoy it too. What a thoughtful doll!
I love to be outdoors. This afternoon I watched clouds floating in the sky and played in the grass with some flower petals. I could do this all afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment