Pages

Hi and welcome to my doll blog. I'm Dana, the newest addition in an extensive doll family. Join me as I meet the other dolls. In a house full of girls, you never know what's going on or who you will see.
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Interview with Kit Kittredge

Kit Kittredge interviewed me last night.  I don't think my story is as exciting as hers.  I got to ask her a few questions in return including how she ended up in this house. 
The girls in the house were looking to add Kit to their family.  Kit is a Pleasant Co. edition and had been loved very much by a little girl who grew up years ago.  Packed away and forgotten, she was then posted on Craigslist.  Once adopted, Kit was cleaned up and instantly loved by the oldest girl in the house.  Kit's limbs were very loose and was sent to the hospital along with Josefina Montoya, who needed a new head because she was also a Pleasant Co. doll and had coarse hair.  Two weeks later, both girls were sent home to finish their recovery. 

 Saige threw Kit and Josefina a welcome home party to celebrate their return.  Both dolls were missed very much.




Kit's limbs are now tighter than ever and Josefina has very silky hair.  Kit loves this home because there is a motto "Recycle and make what we can so we can afford the things we can't".  Kit and the oldest girl write newspapers together.  Everyone in the house is learning about the Depression and how fortunate we are now to have the things we do.  Kits books are so wonderful!  Kits movie is frequently watched, but her books tell so many stories that are not in the movie. 
 
So now I have two friends in the house.  I hope this home turns out to be my ever after place to live.  I'm starting to settle in and would like to find my own little nook somewhere.  The living room is still my main spot to hang out for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment